Found Objects is an award winning music collective founded by composers Jay Wadley and Trevor Gureckis. Jay's credits include the original score for Lionsgate's Indignation, Anonymous Content and Plan-B's Netflix series, The OA and an HBO VICE doc featuring Michael k. Williams. Trevor co-produced "Freestyle 4" by Kanye West on The Life of Pablo, his original ballet Potential Energies premiered at BAM and he produced the original score for Paul Dano's 2018 Sundance directorial debut, Wildlife. Other collaborations include: Philip Glass, Mark Ronson, Andrew Wyatt, Rufus Wainwright, Niia and DRAM. Found Objects' advertising work has been awarded Cannes Lions, Clios, AMP Awards, Webby Awards and shortlisted for AICP and LIA Awards.
We're looking for someone with 5+ years of music composition and production experience who understands the process of scoring to picture in advertising, film and tv music.
- Experience with Logic X, Pro-tools or other professional DAW a must
- Thorough knowledge of composition and production
- Orchestration chops a plus
- Experience scoring to picture
- Effectively write and produce under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in primary instrument
- Secondary instrument proficiency a plus
- Collaborative and positive attitude
- Sibelius or Finale
We are looking for good people with interest in expanding their understanding of the business and craft of music composition in film, tv and advertising music.
- Experience with Logic 9 and X a must
- Quicktime Pro
- Basic understanding of music composition.
- Experience with basic mixing skills a plus.
- General knowledge of marketing tools on social media.
- Positive attitude
JOIN OUR TEAM
Want to work with us?
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Get in touch if you are interested in becoming part of the Found Objects team.